
It seems there are some people who are brought into our lives that truly leave us a bit of a changed person, and Ramona was one of those people in my life. She passed away yesterday very suddenly and I am so incredibly sad by this loss. She started as my co-worker, then my esteemed faculty during my MBA program, and she ended as a great friend. She was an amazing intellectual and scholar, yet she had the soul of a young child. She challenged my way of thinking, she always found the positive in a situation, and she kept me up to date on current events. Losing a co-worker is different than other losses I have experienced as every part of my daily routine is a reminder that she is gone. I accidentally cc'd her on an email this morning, my staff brought me her mail because they didn't know what to do with it, her office next to me is empty, my outlook invites of her meetings keep popping up...just constant reminders. I will miss you dear friend, this place will not be the same without you. (And I have no idea how I am going to see the final Twilight movie without you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment