Ian had a sub in his class yesterday and he tends to be very picky about who feeds him his bottles. He is very much a kid that likes to be in his comfort zone (pretty sure he gets that from me). Well he wasn't taking bottles for the sub at all and she was feeling really bad. Claire heard her brother crying from down the hall and ran down to see him. She came in and gave him some kisses and all of the sudden he started taking his bottle! How awesome is that?!?! He just needed a little sister love. This story made my heart happy.
It's the little things.
Friday, April 29, 2011
siblings
I always knew I wanted at least a couple kids and now I have three, it's awesome. Coming from a family of three kids it just seems natural to me. I love my brothers and I was super excited when I found out that Madison and Claire would have a little brother, cause it's special. Yesterday when I picked the kids up from daycare, Claire's teacher told me the sweetest story:
Ian had a sub in his class yesterday and he tends to be very picky about who feeds him his bottles. He is very much a kid that likes to be in his comfort zone (pretty sure he gets that from me). Well he wasn't taking bottles for the sub at all and she was feeling really bad. Claire heard her brother crying from down the hall and ran down to see him. She came in and gave him some kisses and all of the sudden he started taking his bottle! How awesome is that?!?! He just needed a little sister love. This story made my heart happy.
Ian had a sub in his class yesterday and he tends to be very picky about who feeds him his bottles. He is very much a kid that likes to be in his comfort zone (pretty sure he gets that from me). Well he wasn't taking bottles for the sub at all and she was feeling really bad. Claire heard her brother crying from down the hall and ran down to see him. She came in and gave him some kisses and all of the sudden he started taking his bottle! How awesome is that?!?! He just needed a little sister love. This story made my heart happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment