I swear as those little green buds appear on the trees my body comes back to life! I woke up early this morning as I am transitioning little Ian into a bed (he's now been sleeping in a swing for 3 months) and it's not really taking off as I had hoped. Regardless, I did my morning routine of folding cloth diapers, packing Claire's lunch (which by the way included sushi!), packing Ian's bottles, getting my pump and all accessories ready, getting the kids up, fed, changed, dressed, loaded into the car...and then the day changed! I opened the back door and the sun was shining and everything was green!
I needed that today. I was no longer tired, I was ready to start the day! It was awesome. Thank you, Spring, I think I might love you the most. There is something so wonderful about how my body just wakes up this time of year.
Ahhhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment